Sunday 13 April 2014

Liebster Award | Part One


I am soo excited!! I have been nominated for the Liebster award!!! Not once, not twice, but three times!! How exciting!! I was over the moon to have been nominated once let alone three times! I initially thought that I would only answer one set of questions but I thought that would be unfair so I'm going to answer all three in different parts.

First of all here are my 11 random facts about me:

1/ I have dyed my hair since I can remember and only now I have 'grown up' I am back to my natural colour.
2/ I love animals.
3/ I have 3 scars in a line on my forehead from chicken pox. 
4/ I am a massive Disney lover.
5/ I have small (size 3) feet.
6/ I am scared of feet.
7/ Family are so important to me.
8/ Christmas is my favourite time.
9/ I work with children.
10/ My favourite animal is a pig.
11/ I am shy at first but once you know me am very bubbly :)

My first nomination came from the lovely Rachael from Golden Clutter so I will answer her questions in this first post...

1. What is top of your wishlist right now?
Naked 3 Palette. Bit behind on the times but I recently have wanted it lots again!! 


2. What's your one desert island beauty product?
I think I would say foundation because I have such an uneven skin tone!


3. If you were given 24 hours to live what would you do?
Wow! Fantastic question. I would spend time with all the people that mean the most to me.


4. What's your best talent?
I'm not very good at talking about myself positively, but the only talent I can think of is Face Painting.

5. What was the last song you listened to?
It was one on the radio in the car and I can't even remember! Before that it was the Frozen Soundtrack. Yep, I am one of them.

6. Who do you admire the most?

Noone in particular. I see people that I admire me all of the time. People that work hard to achieve what they want in life.

7. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
I'd love to see celebrities/ well known people when they are alone and not being watched to see if they are they same as when they are in the public eye.

8. What's your biggest pet peeve?

People with no manners! When you do something for someone and there's no thank you, or no please when asking. Perfect example: opening the door for someone and they don't say thank you!!!


9. Cats or dogs?
DOGS! Easy one!


10. What's your favourite breakfast?
Poached Eggs on Toast


11. Where's your favourite place to holiday?
Not a particular place, but a sunny beach Holiday is definitely my favourite type. 

Here are my nominations:

Rupinder from Rouge Rose Petale 
Danielle from Underland To Wonderland
Kim from Whimsical Mrs W
Kirsty from Cosmetics Beauty Rainbow
Jay from Puzzle Piece Life
April from Beautiface

And here are their questions to answer:

1/ What are your 3 holy grail make up products?
2/ How do you like to spend your spare time?
3/ Who are the most important people to you?
4/ What is your favourite season and why?
5/ Do you have a special talent?
6/ iOS or Android?
7/ What is your everyday hairstyle?
8/ What is your dream bedroom designed like?
9/ If you won the lottery how would you spend your money?
10/ What is your favourite Movie/TV genre?
11/ Who's blog do you read the most?

Thank you again to those who nominated me and I can't wait to read all of your answers to my questions! 

Keep an eye out for Part Two and Three coming soon!


Come and chat to me on twitter here!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love reading these to get to know people more :)
    Thanks so much for nominating me. Your questions are really interesting too:D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for your nomination and I have to say feet is the best fear ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Loved reading this :) well done on three nominations! Hope you're well lovely xx

    Rachael

    Golden Clutter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...